We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Meet sea creatures galore at Zoomarine Park, the Algarve’s marine theme park that promises an entertaining and educational day that’s oceans of fun for families of all ages!
With marine life including seals, dolphins, exotic birds, alligators, tropical fish, sea lions, birds of prey, sharks and more, there’s plenty to see at Zoomarine.
And with exceptional quality shows, attractions, exhibitions and 4D cinema – there’s plenty to do too!
Make a splash in the beautiful beach area, or set off on a journey of discovery with the Dinosaur Interactive Expedition.
Zoomarine Park near Albufeira is the only one of its kind in Portugal, nestles in a beautiful, tranquil setting with a backdrop of lush gardens and lakes.
And with all the facilities you could possibly need, including shops, restaurants, swimming pools and amusements – there’s no better place to enjoy a memorable day with friends and family.
Dolphin Emotions Premium Experience
A life changing experience where you’ll have the opportunity to interact with dolphins in a beautiful slice of paradise!
Want to accompany someone who is taking part in the Dolphin Emotions Experience, but don’t want to take part yourself? Please select the Zoomarine + Spectator Ticket when making your booking.
- Nature Lovers
Estr. Nacional 125, Km 65, Guia, 8201-864 Albufeira, Portugal
March to November
10am to 6pm, or 7pm in the summer season.
- All children under 1 metre in height can enter Zoomarine for free!
- Children above 1m in height and under 10 years old will need a child ticket to enter the park.
- Food & Drink
- Other extras within the park
Some slides and attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions.
Dolphin Emotions Experience
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate in the Dolphin Emotions Experience
- Children over the age of 8 must be accompanied by another paid participant aged 16 years or older
- You must be able to swim at least 5 metres or more and be in good physical health to take part
- For safety reasons pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this experience.
- Any objects that may cause harm to the dolphins are not permitted in the lagoon, including jewellery, glasses, hair accessories and video cameras.
- Dolphin Emotions Premium Experience
- Entrance to Zoomarine theme park on the day of your experience
- A wetsuit or neoprene vest will be provided by the park, however please ensure you bring your own swimming costume to wear underneath
- Please ensure you are at the Dolphin Emotions reservation stand at least 45 minutes before the start of your session.
- If the date you select when booking is not available we will endeavour to book an alternative date as close as possible to the original - otherwise a full refund will be given.
- If your experience is cancelled due to climatic, technical or zoological reasons your session will be rescheduled for an alternative date. If you are unavailable at the new time you will be offered a full refund.
- Photos and videos captured during your experience may be used exclusively by Zoomarine for commercial purposes.
- 2 day ticket - Access to the park on the second visit is carried out by an identification bracelet, which must be picked up inside the park during the 1st day of visit; The identification wristband is personal and non-transferable. If the wristband is not presented or has in any way been tampered with, access to the park on the 2nd day visit will not be granted.
Zoomarine Park is located in Guia, just a few kilometers from Albufeira.
Transport to the park is also available for a small fee from the following resorts:
- Lagos, Montegordo and Tavira
- Portimao, Vilamoura and Quarteira
- Albufeira, Gale, Ferragudo, Carvoeiro, and Armacao de Pera
Transport services from most resort in the area are available between March and November. Please click here for the timetable.
- Albufeira - Daily
- Gale - Daily
- Armacao de Pera, Ferragudo & Carvoeiro - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Lagos - Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Montegordo and Tavira - Wednesdays and Fridays
- Vilanoura - Daily
- Portimao - Daily
The return trips start from 4pm onwards, time varies in accordance to the arrival time at the park and will be given to you by the bus driver.