Xcaret Eco Park Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Xcaret Eco Park Tour
Whilst in Mexico, you can’t miss a visit to Xcaret Eco Park – a natural park, once a Mayan port and ceremonial centre, where you can snorkel in crystal-clear natural pools and lagoons, watch spectacular live shows and take part in the huge range of activities on offer!
For over a millennium, Xcaret Park, an archaeological zone and nature park, played an important part in Mayan history as a working port and ceremonial centre.
Located near Playa del Carmen, 55km south of Cancun, Xcaret Park includes a huge range of eco-attractions which are included with your excellent value-for-money ticket!
- A bird breeding area
- Lots of natural beaches
- Crystal-clear natural pools
- Inlet lagoons
- An orchid garden
- A butterfly pavilion
- An underground river (in which you can swim!)
- A spectacular night show
- Archaeological sites
- Mayan river
- Resident sea turtles
- An aquarium
- An aviary
- Botanical gardens
- A Mayan village museum
- And much more!
Xcaret Full Day PLUS
Save £££s with the all-inclusive Xcaret FULL DAY PLUS ticket which includes:
- Round-trip transport from Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
- Entry to Xcaret including Night Show
- Rental of a complete snorkelling equipment package
- Use of towel and locker
- Use of the exclusive “Plus Area” facilities.
- A delicious buffet lunch at any one of the five restaurants at the park
- Don’t miss out! The buffet lunch alone costs $30 per person in resort!
- Nature Lovers
We recommend you travel light wearing a swimsuit and comfortable clothes, with shoes suitable for the natural rock walkways. Don’t forget to take a hat and sunglasses.
Extra Items to Bring:
- It is recommended to bring a camera, biodegradable sunblock* and a decongestant (it can become uncomfortable or dangerous to dive if congested.)
- Credit card for a deposit for rental of snorkelling gear (no charge is made to the card and the slip is returned upon return of equipment).
- Proof of ID.
- Only biodegradable sunblock is permitted at Xcaret Park for the safety of the wildlife.
- It is important your sunscreen be clearly marked as PABA Free, Oil-Free, and Biodegradable.
- If you are unsure your sunscreen is safe, a suitable product can be purchased at the park.
Please allow a full day for this excursion.
There are 2 departure times from Xcaret Park:
- First Departure is at approx. 4:45pm (before the Night Show).
- Final Departure is at approx. 9pm (after the Night Show).
You can choose your preference on the morning of your tour.
Complimentary roundtrip transportation is provided from most major Riviera Maya and Cancun hotels in the hotel zone.
Riviera Maya Pick-Up:
Please be ready in the lobby of your hotel for pick-up between 7am and 11am.
- Please be ready in the lobby of your hotel for pick-up between 7am and 8.05am
- Pick-up included from all major Cancun hotels in the hotel zone, Moon Palace and Sun Palace.
- Please Note: The return drop-off service is not available for Secrets Excellence Playa Mujeres or the Courtyard by Marriott.
- Round-trip transportation from major Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels.
- Entrance to Xcaret Park.
- Food and beverages (only included with the FULL DAY PLUS ticket).
- Optional gratuities.
- Optional extra activities, photos and video.