Warwick Castle Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Warwick Castle Tickets
Experience over 1,100 years of jaw-dropping history at Warwick Castle - a fun, action-packed and unforgettable day out that the whole family will enjoy! Filled to the turrets with tales of treachery and torture, passion and power, there’s never a dull moment at this enchanting medieval castle.
BRAND NEW for 2021
Join Zog the loveable dragon on the Quest for the Golden Star! This interactive 3D activity trail teaches all young budding dragons the skills they need to earn their very own star.
- Watch magnificent birds of prey, jousting and archery demonstrations.
- Climb 500 steps to the top of the tallest tower for incredible panoramic views
- Experience preparations for battle and get a soldier’s eye view from beneath a battle helmet...
- Visit the lavishly decorated State Rooms, watch as a household prepares for a Victorian party and discover how electricity was generated over 100 years ago to light up the Castle.
- Get Lost in the UK’s first Horrible Histories® Maze
- Warwick Castle tickets also include entry to the Castle’s 64 acres of beautiful grounds, with the Peacock Garden, Victorian Rose Garden and Pageant Field.
Horrible Histories Maze
Experience the foulest and funniest bits of history brought to life by the UK’s first Horrible Histories® Maze! This exciting attraction; full of foul facts and fun games is a maze with a difference! The aim is not to reach the centre, but to reorder the muddle that mischievous Rattus Rattus has made of time and find the way out!
The Time Tower
Join the ghost of the Earl of Warwick on a whirlwind adventure quest through Warwick Castle’s exciting (and often gruesome) history!
This new immersive multimedia experience (included with your entrance ticket) takes you right back to the birth of Warwick Castle. Discover the true story of its past and learn how it controlled the middle of England for 1000s of years.
Exciting events take place every day at Warwick Castle, including jousting, jesting, fighting knights, falconry and the mighty Trebuchet – the world’s largest siege machine!
You can even learn the art of archery with the Warwick Bowman.
- Learn Something New
Know Before You Go
Advanced booking is a must- to ensure the safety of all visitors there will be a daily limit on the number of people allowed in the grounds. Strict social distancing measures will be in place along with other precautions to ensure your safety such as temperature checks upon arrival, new menus in the restaurants, etc.
As part of a phased reopening, the vast majority of our attractions will be open. A small number will be closed but this is constantly being reviewed in line with Government guidance.
All guests must wear a face mask during their visit.
Please use contactless payment rather than cash.
Your temperature will be checked upon arrival and visitors with a temperature above 37.8F will be refused entry and offered to change the date of their tickets.
Daily except Christmas Day.
Open from 10am. Closing times vary depending on the season so please call the Castle if you need to check.
Duration of Visit:
You are free to stay from opening to closing time!
Children under the age of 3 enter the castle for free!
There are plenty of restaurants, cafés, food stalls and gift shops at Warwick Castle.
- Stratford Road Car Park (main car park, next to Admissions): £6
- Stables Car Park: £10
General admission to Warwick Castle.