Warm Baths & Cool Nights
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Hot Springs & Northern Lights
This tour includes relaxation, a local culinary experience and an exciting northern lights hunt.
We drive via the UNESCO site Þingvellir National Park towards Laugarvatn Fontana Spa, where we nourish both body and soul. Upon arrival at Fontana Spa, we start by filling up our energy with a delicatessen from the local style dinner buffet followed by geothermal bathing on a cozy evening.
Fontana Spa has three steam rooms built over a natural hot spring and a traditional sauna along with three different hot pools. It is perfect to relax and socialize and from the hot tub, you can see a panoramic view of the countryside around Laugarvatn.
Afterwards on our way back to Reykjavík we go on a northern lights hunt but since they are a natural phenomenon, sightings are not guaranteed.
Tour duration: 18:00 - 00:30
This tour is also available without the local style buffet, i.e. Northern Lights & Hot Baths. On that tour passengers have the option to choose if they want to buy dinner and pay on the spot or not (either the local style dinner buffet or soup & bread).
- Laugarvatn Fontana
- Northern lights hunt
- Local style buffet
- Pamper Yourself
Daily during the winter (November through to March)
Pick-ups from several Reykjavik hotels and guesthouses have been affected by new restrictions imposed by Reykjavík City Council.
- Pick up starts 30 minutes before your selected departure time, the bus can arrive anytime during that time unless stated otherwise.
- You are responsible for being ready and visible in time for your pick up at your designated bus stop or outside your hotel/guesthouse.
- If you miss your pick up, you need to arrive at BSÍ Bus Terminal in time for your departure, at your own cost.
- Drop off is limited due to streets´ closures and restriction on operation of buses in the city centre made by the city of Reykjavík. Therefore drop off may not be directly in front of your hotel / guesthouse but at designated bus stops close by.
Children under 12 go free on this tour. However, we will need to reserve a place for them in the coach, so please contact us on 0844 873 0070 to let us know how many children are travelling.
- Return Hotel Pick ups
- Guided tour
- Local style buffet (no drinks)* Selected Tickets only
- Admission to the Laugarvatn Fontana
- Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure
Exclusions: any other items not mentioned above
- This tour depends on weather and sightings are not guaranteed. Remember to bring a swimsuit and a towel. These items can also be rented on the spot.
- We regret to inform you that this tour is not suitable for those passengers with reduce mobility or wheelchair users.
Please do not forget your swimwear and towels; Swim wear can also be rented at the Fontana Wellness at an extra charge.