Vegas Strip Helicopter Flight + FREE Monorail Pass
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Vegas Strip Helicopter Flight
Fly over volcanoes and Venice, from one end of the Las Vegas Strip to the other.
This fantastic tour lets you soar higher than a high roller at a Vegas casino! Your Vegas VIP experience begins when you relax with a glass of champagne at the terminal before you board your helicopter.
Soon, you’ll be taking flight with the glittering lights of Las Vegas below you. You’ll get breathtaking views of the fountains at the Bellagio, the Volcano at the Mirage, the replica of St. Mark’s Square and the Clock Tower at the Venetian Hotel, plus the Eiffel Tower Experience at Caesar’s Palace. The brightest lights will come from the Fremont Street Experience and the Stratosphere!
Your Vegas experience doesn’t end after your 10-12 minute helicopter flight up and down the Strip. You’ll also receive a 1-day Las Vegas monorail pass absolutely free! It’s the only way to zip around the Strip.
- Thrill Seekers
- Culture Vultures
- Party Animals
Approx. 10-12 minute flight
Check In Terminal:
Las Vegas McCarran Atlantic Terminal, 275 E. Tropicana Suite 155, Las Vegas, NV 89169
Please make your own way to the terminal for check-in.
- Complimentary glass of champagne before your flight
- 12 mins Strip Flight
- FREE 1-day Monorail Pass
Your 1-day FREE Monorail Pass needs to be collected from Las Vegas McCarran Atlantic Terminal, 275 E Tropicana Suite 155, Las Vegas, NV 89169 before your flight.
Flight times will depend on the time of year and will be slightly different in summer and winter due to the sunset/evening hours being different.
Once you have the Monorail Pass, you can go to any Monorail Stop and as soon as you scan the pass for the first time, it will be active for the next 48 hours.
Infants under 2 years old can only participate in the helicopter tour for free if they can sit on the lap of a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant women can only fly if deemed safe to do so further to their doctor’s advice. (Maximum altitude of helicopters is 7500 feet (2286 meters) above sea level.)
- Passengers will be weighed at time of check-in. Anyone weighing 300lbs (136kg/21.4 stone) or more will be charged for an additional seat. This is payable locally.
- Please note this tour is non-refundable once booked - 100% cancellation charges apply.
- IMPORTANT: Please call us upon booking to provide us with the passengers body weights.