Eiffel Tower Tour - Skip The Line
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Eiffel Tower Tour (skip the line)
Skip the line for a guided Eiffel Tower tour! During this small group tour of one of the world’s best-known monuments, you’ll enjoy spectacular views of Paris and hear some of the fascinating stories behind the famous tower’s history!
- Leave the crowds at the foot of the Eiffel Tower with skip-the-line access
- Enjoy a more personal experience as part of a smaller tour group
- Visit the first and second levels of the Eiffel Tower
- Learn of the Tower’s history and hear fascinating stories about its construction
The symbol of Paris has never been easier to visit. Built for the World's Fair of 1889, the Eiffel Tower stands 324 meters above the City of Light.
Our Eiffel Tower Tour - Skip The Line tickets give you priority access to this most popular of all Paris landmarks!
This is a small-group tour which is limited to just 20 people, ensuring a more personal experience over buying Eiffel Tower tickets elsewhere.
Your knowledgeable, friendly guide will take you to the first and second levels of the Eiffel Tower. As you head upwards, you’ll learn more about the Tower’s history and architecture, and hear fascinating stories about its construction and place in the lives of the people of Paris.
- Culture Vultures
Daily (some exclusions)
Approximately 2 hours
- Please meet your guide in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot (Address: 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, 75016 Paris).
- Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes before your tour is due to depart.
Unfortunately, this Eiffel tower tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments which require special assistance. They are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or baby carriages.
- Skip the line access to the Eiffel Tower.
- Guided tour.
Our Skip-The-Line tickets allow you to jump the main queues at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, however there may be additional queues at the security check point and at the lift to the summit. Unfortunately these are unavoidable with any ticket type.
In some instances, the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or crowds. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit, even if it reopens during your tour. In this event, you will be refunded the price of the summit access. Please contact upon your return to claim your refund.
Please meet your guide in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, 75016 Paris.
The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson.
Arriving by metro:
Take lines 9 or 6 and get off at the metro stop Trocadero. Follow the exit signs to the Eiffel Tower (the signs are brown). As you exit the metro (number 1) you will see the Palais de Chaillot directly on your left.
Our Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience with Summit is the Parisian tour that challenges you to take steps to get a new perspective on the City of Light. Hear from your expert English-speaking guide how the Iron Lady avoided destruction and captured the heart of the city. You’ll climb up to the first two levels with your guide and then visit the summit* in your own free time for those must-have snaps.
- Scale the 704 steps of the Eiffel Tower and take the final elevator to the Summit
- Discover the history of the tower from your English-speaking guide in a small group of 20
- Savor the panoramic views over Paris from all 3 levels, including the 1000 ft Summit
- See the iconic landmarks of Paris as your guide shares their stories
*Tickets with summit only.