Pamukkale - from Marmaris
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Pamukkale - from Marmaris – Intro
Don’t miss this exciting, popular tour to the dazzling white wonderland of stalactite castles at Pamukkale from Marmaris!
Pamukkale - from Marmaris – Itinerary
- 6.45 to 7.45am: Leave resort and stop for breakfast.
- 7.45 to 10.05am: On the road to Pamukkale.
- 10.05 to 10.40am: Stop for refreshments at carpet co-op.
- 10.40 to 11.45am: On the road to Pamukkale.
- 11.45 to 12.35pm: Stop for lunch.
- 12.35 to 1.05pm: On the road to Paukkale.
- 1.05 to 4.05pm: Visit Pamukkale.
- 4.05 to 4.40pm: Visit onyx workshop.
- 4.40 to 8.05pm: Drive back to resort and drop off.
Pamukkale - from Marmaris – Full Details
En route to Pamukkale from Marmaris, you’ll visit a carpet co-operative to discover how world-famous Turkish carpets are made, and make a stop for breakfast, and later for lunch, before arriving at your destination.
Pamukkale (‘Cotton Castle’), which is situated by the ruins of the ancient city of Hierapolis, is a fairyland of white petrified stalactite ‘castles’ created by the warm, rich, calcium thermal spring waters which have run off the edge of the nearby plateau for millions of years.
Considered the ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’, Pamukkale also boasts the largest Necropolis in Anatolia with 1200 ancient tombs.
During your full-day tour, you’ll have free time to bathe in hot springs, such as Cleopatra’s Pool, which have been in use since Roman times and are renowned for their therapeutic powers, and swim in modern pools filled with warm thermal waters.
On leaving Pamukkale, you’ll stop for a short break at onyx workshop before the final leg of your journey back to your resort.
The great value-for-money Pamukkale from Marmaris Tour includes return hotel transfers, breakfast, lunch and the entrance fee for Hierapolis.
Pamukkale - from Marmaris – Key Info
- 1st April to 28th October: Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Departure Time:
- Pick-ups between 6.15am and 6.40am.
- Return Time:
- Drop-offs between 8.10pm and 8.30pm.
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels in Marmaris, Icmeler and Turunc.
IMPORTANT: Please note pickups are not available from the following hotels: Cooks Club Adokoy, TUI Blue Marmaris Hotel, Marmaris Resort and Spa Hotel. You will be directed to your nearest hotel for your pick-up when you call to reconfirm your tour.
- What to Take:
- Swimwear, towel and comfortable walking shoes.
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a child seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please call us on 0844 873 0070
- Hotel transfers.
- Hierapolis entrance fee.
- Carpet weaving centre fee.
- Not Included:
- Cleopatra’s Pool entrance fee (payable on site).