Lake Garda To Venice Day Trip
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Lake Garda to Venice Day Trip
No trip to Italy is complete without visiting the amazing floating city of Venice! The guided Lake Garda to Venice Day Trip takes you by private boat to St Mark’s Square, and around the most famous sights of the city including Rialto Bridge, St Mark’s Cathedral and the famous Bridge of Sighs. This is a fabulous chance to see Venice while staying in Lake Garda - don’t miss it!
- Travel from Lake Garda to Venice on a guided tour.
- Head to St Mark’s Square in Venice by private boat.
- Explore the Doges city, Rialto Bridge, Bridge of Sighs, St Mark’s Cathedral and more.
- Enjoy free time after your guided tour to enjoy the city at your own pace.
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels in various areas around Lake Garda.
Discover one of the most romantic cities in the world on this day tour from Lake Garda to Venice, the ‘floating city’!
You’ll arrive by private boat to St Mark’s Square, the heart of the city where time seems to stand still.
From here, you’ll explore some of the most famous sights in the Doges city, including Rialto Bridge, St Mark’s Cathedral and the famous Bridge of Sighs.
After the guided section of the tour, you’ll have some free time to explore this magical city at your own pace before heading back to your hotel.
Why not book a Gondola Ride for your free time in Venice?
Please Note: When visiting churches and museums, you must ensure that shoulders and knees are covered.
- Culture Vultures
- April to October* Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Some resorts will only have a Thursday departure.
* Please note this tour is subject to cancellations in low season due to low demand.
Please allow a full day for this tour.
- The first pick-up will be Limone at approx. 7.10am. Pick-ups will continue along the lake with last pick up in Peschiera at approx. 9.10am. Your exact pick up time will be confirmed to you on your e-ticket.
- Please ensure that you are outside your hotel or local meeting point at the time confirmed on your voucher.
- Once in Venice and after your walking tour, you wil enjoy free time between 1pm and 4pm approx. You will have time to explore and maybe join a Gondola Ride - more details Here
- Round-trip transfers from hotels in Limone, Malcesine, Brenzone, Castelleto, Pai, Riva, Arco,Torbole, Torri, Garda, Bardolino, Lazise and Peschiera are included.
- Please ensure that you select the correct ticket according to the area you are staying.
- Important: Due to logistics, sometimes it will not be possible to pick you up outside your hotel but at a local meeting point within walking distance.
Please note that when visiting churches and museums shoulders and knees should be covered.
- Guided tour of Venice.
- Round-trip transfers from Lake Garda to Venice.
Food and beverages.
NEW VENICE CITY TAX: From April 2019 any person arriving in Venice on a day trip is liable to pay a city tax of 3€ per person upon arrival. This fee is extra and not included in the price of the tour and will be collected by the Official City Guide.
Please note that during the low season (April/May/September/October) tours are subject to cancellations if minimum numbers are not reached in which case an alternative day/time or full refund will be offered.