Disneyland Paris Events
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Seasonal Events at Disneyland Paris
Disney’s Halloween Festival
Get ready for a terrific time at Disney’s Halloween Festival at Disneyland Paris in 2021.
Disney Villains have waited all year to spook us with their terrible tricks once again! They'll be sneaking around Selfie Spots, while parents and little pumpkins alike can enjoy our terrifyingly fun attractions, devilishly delicious treats, and eye-popping surprises.
New Year’s Eve Party
Lose yourself in the magic of Disney this New Year’s Eve.
The countdown is on, and for one night only, Disneyland Paris offers a series of spectacular festivities for the whole family. With two epic parades, the joy of late-night attractions*, and a breath-taking fireworks display, this promises to be a night you’ll never forget.
So, dust off your dancing shoes, have your cameras ready and welcome 2022 in style with Mickey, Minnie and friends.
*Selected attractions will be open.
- Party Animals
- Disneyland® Paris Resort is located at Boulevard du Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France
- GPS co-ordinates for parking are: Latitude: 48.876077 Longitude: 2.79646
- Kids aged under 3 enter the park for free!
- Your child won't need a ticket provided they are under 3 years old on the first day you use your tickets.
Parking (per day):
- Motorbikes & sidecars: €10
- Cars: €15
- Coaches: €20
- Motorhomes: €30
- Staying at a Disney hotel? You’ll be able to use the car parks free of charge!
- For safety reasons, height restrictions apply on some rides.
- Some rides also have other recommendations, particularly for expectant mothers or those with heart, back or neck problems.
- These restrictions and recommendations are posted at the entrance to each ride or attraction.
- Accessibility is excellent for guests with disabilities.
- Specially adapted ride and attraction entrances, wheelchair rental, special parking, adapted facilities and much more is available in both parks and at Disney Village.
Food & Drink:
- Large coolbags and picnic hampers cannot be brought into the park.
- Picnics are not allowed, although small snacks such as cereal bars or croissants etc, are permitted.
- Bottled water can be brought into the park and topped up at the drinking fountains.
Specially designated smoking areas can be found throughout both parks. These are clearly marked on park maps and guides.
We will email you an e-ticket which you must print out and take with you. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Costume Rules for Disneyland Paris Events:
Guests are permitted to wear Halloween-themed costumes for the party. However, Disneyland® Paris reserves the right, at their discretion and at any time, to refuse the wearing of certain costumes, such as those that completely mask the face and head and/or costumes/accessories/makeup considered likely to offend other guests. This also applies to accessories deemed to impact the security of attractions, or considered dangerous for other guests (eg. long capes, sticks, dummy weapons, etc.). The following objects are not permitted in the Disney® Parks:
- Objects or toys having the appearance of a firearm (pistol, laser, water pistol, etc.)
- Masks worn by visitors aged 12 and over (except for medical reasons)
- Clothing that drags along the ground
Disneyland® Paris also reserves the right to inspect visually or with specific equipment guests’ clothes, coats and personal belongings at the entrance of the Disney® Parks, and in their enclosures for security reasons including costumes covering the entire body. Visitors wishing to wear a costume of their favourite Disney Character must not pose or sign autographs.
Terms & Conditions
- Same price applies for all guests, adults and children over the age of three. Free for children under age 3.
- To access the evening festivities, a special bracelet will be given to valid ticket-holders upon arrival at the Park entrance.
- The evening festivities may be changed, postponed or cancelled without prior notice, particularly in the event of inclement weather.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, nor can they be linked to any discounts or special offers.
Guests are authorised to wear Halloween-themed costumes during the special Halloween evening event. However, Disneyland Paris reserve the right, at their discretion and at any time, to prohibit certain costumes such as those which completely conceal the wearer’s face or head and/or if they consider the costume/accessories/make-up shocking or inappropriate for our younger guests and their families. The same applies to accessories that could be considered dangerous on attractions for other Guests (e.g. long capes, sticks, weapons factitious etc.) or could affect safety or security within the Park. As a reminder and according to the rules of the Parks, please note that the following items may not be brought into the Parks:
- Any object or toy having the appearance of a firearm (laser, gun, water gun, …)
- Any mask worn by Guests of 12 years of age or older (except for medical reasons)
- Any clothing trailing on the ground.
For safety reasons, Disneyland Paris also reserve the right to visually inspect or use security scanning equipment on your clothing, coats and personal belongings before entry and/ or inside the Parks especially for guests wearing multi layered costumes that cover the entire body. Guests who would like to wear a Disney Character costume commit to refrain from posing for photos and from signing autographs.
Electroland Terms & Conditions
- No drugs are allowed at Disneyland® Paris
- Guests may not wear masks of any kind.
- Proper dress is required at all times, top and bottom garments, as well as footwear, are to be worn.
- Guests will be required to show a proof of age at alcohol selling points, +18
- Handheld camera/cell phone extension poles, such as selfie sticks are not allowed
- Drones and remote control toys are not allowed
- Animals are not allowed at Electroland, with the exception of assistance animals.
- Guests are subject to search upon entry.
- ElectroLand reserves the right to refuse access to any person whose behavior poses a threat to the safety of other visitors or themselves.
- Line-up and set times are subject to change.