Cadbury World Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Cadbury World Tickets
Discover a whole world of creamy, rich stickylicious chocolate on a fun and educational visit to Cadbury World in Bournville, home to Cadbury’s chocolate for over 150 years! Book Cadbury World tickets to enjoy a fantastic day out for chocolate lovers.
Explore Cadbury World
Travel back in time to the tropical rainforests of Mexico with the Mayan Indians and discover how the cocoa tree become central to their culture.
Journey to Europe:
See a special 3D story in which you’ll discover how cocoa beans found their way to Europe to become the high society drink of choice.
A full-scale replica of the first Cadbury shop, opened by John Cadbury in 1824.
Demonstrators show how they 'temper' chocolate and make it easier to work with, plus, try writing your name in gorgeous, warm sticky chocolate!
The World’s Biggest Cadbury Shop:
Cadbury World in Birmingham is home to the biggest Cadbury shop in the world, selling practically every Cadbury chocolate bar you can name, and few extra special unique handmade pieces too!
- Learn Something New
Cadbury World is open most days throughout the year, excluding Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Please see the booking calendar available dates.
- Opening and closing times vary according to season.
- The first exhibition tour usually starts between 9am and 10am, with the last tour any time between 2pm and 4.30pm.
- You are welcome to visit the 4D Chocolate Adventure zone before or after your main exhibition tour time slot.
Booking your timeslot:
- Please call the phone number provided on your e-ticket to confirm the date and time you would like to take your tour.
- Places can be limited so we recommend calling no later than 72 hours before, or at least 7 days in advance during school holidays to avoid disappointment.
- There is an on-site restaurant at Cadbury World, offering hot and cold meals, snacks and drinks.
- Parking is extensive and free.
- Excellent access for wheelchair users throughout.
- Guide dogs are permitted throughout the tour except for manufacturing areas, where a waiting room is provided.
- Extensive free parking area close to the entrance for wheelchair users.
- A limited number of wheelchairs available for use on a first come, first served basis.
- Cadbury World requires you to call and confirm the date of your visit at least 72 hours in advance.
- During school holiday periods, please call at least 7 days before you plan to visit Cadbury World to avoid disappointment.
Entrance to Cadbury World.
- Cadbury World, Linden Road, Bournville, Birmingham.
- Road Directions:
- A number of motorways offer easy access to Cadbury World. From the M5 follow the brown signposts from Junctions 2 & 4 and from the M42, due North from Junction 2, follow the brown signs for 6 miles to Bournville.
- Nearest Station:
- Cadbury World is a 15 minute stroll from Bournville Train Station.