Busch Gardens Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Explore Busch Gardens®, an amazing 335-acre adventure park packed with incredible thrill rides, fantastic live shows and over 2700 wild, weird and exotic animals!
Book your Busch Gardens tickets and get up-close to beautiful Bengal tigers and playful orangutans at Jungala, or race at speeds of 60mph on Cheetah Hunt!
For some thrilling action jump on board SheiKra, the floorless rollercoaster, or enjoy one of the spectacular live shows.
We have a choice of Busch Gardens tickets which include 14 days unlimited admission to Busch Gardens plus other fantastic Orlando attractions, including SeaWorld, Aquatica and Universal.
Many of our tickets are exclusive to UK customers, giving you great savings compared with paying at the gate.
Make the very most of your Busch Gardens experience and book the Serengeti Safari
© 2019 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. ™/© 2019 Sesame Workshop
- Thrill Seekers
- Nature Lovers
Busch Gardens – Rides & Attractions
Here’s just a taster of what you can expect on a visit to Busch Gardens…..
- Falcon’s Fury -The first drop tower of its kind in the world mimics the dive speeds of the fastest animal on earth – the falcon!
- Tigris™ - Take on Tigris, Florida’s tallest launch coaster inspired by the powerful yet agile tiger.
- Cheetah Hunt® - Experience the unmatched speed and agility of the cheetah, as this coaster races over towering rises and breathtaking plunges at speeds pushing 60mph.
- SheiKra® - Crawl 200 feet up and hurtle 90 degrees straight down at speeds of up to 70 mph
- Sand Serpent® - Expect crazy curves and hairpin turns on this fantastic family rollercoaster
- Montu® - One of the tallest and longest inverted rollercoasters in the world!
- Kumba® - Experience three seconds of weightlessness, followed by one of the world’s largest vertical loops and a 135ft drop!
- Congo River Rapids® - Just try and stay dry on this 12-person raft ride through the rapids!
- NEW FOR 2020 - Iron Gwazi™ at Busch Gardens
Iron Gwazi takes thrills to new heights as North America’s tallest hybrid, and the fastest, steepest hybrid coaster in the world. Riders on Iron Gwazi will experience a dozen airtime moments, including three inversions, as they sink their teeth into crocodile-inspired thrills.
- Cheetah Run – This attractions puts you just a whisker away from the world's fastest land animals!
- Jungala - Come face-to-face with some of the world’s most endangered animals, including Bengal tigers and orangutans
- Myombe Reserve® – Watch the majestic gorillas and playful chimps in this mist-shrouded habitat
- Edge of Africa® - Take a self-guided tour and see lions, hyenas and meerkats up-close.
For the Kids
Sesame Street Safari of Fun has arrived at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay! At this sunny, funny playland little ones can meet Elmo, Big Bird and friends, and have fun with kid-sized rides, shows and cool water fun. Featuring a splashy flume ride, junior coaster and more, there’s no end to the adventures!
- Busch Gardens is usually open from 10am until 6pm, but opening times can vary depending on the season.We recommend that you check with the park for the dates you wish to visit.
- Show and event times are also subject to change.
- 10165 N McKinley Dr. Tampa, FL 33612
- Busch Gardens is located at the corner of Busch Boulevard and 40th Street.
Free Transport: Free return transport from several convenient Orlando area locations to Busch Gardens is included with your Busch Gardens tickets! Please ensure that you reserve your transport in advance by calling the number provided on your e-ticket.
- Busch Gardens has nearly 5000 parking spaces.
- Parking is $14 per day for a regular car or motorcycle. Prices vary for other vehicles
- Book the 3 for 2 Ticket for 2019 or 2020 and parking is FREE at all 3 parks!
Height Restrictions: Height restrictions apply on some rides at Busch Gardens according to height, age, size and physical condition. These ride restrictions are posted at each ride and are enforced for your safety.
Facilities: Facilities at Busch Gardens include wheelchair and stroller rental, first-aid centres, locker rental, kennel services, ATM machines and foreign currency exchange.
- A wide range of restaurants are available at Busch Gardens, ranging from à la carte meals to self-service outlets, bars and cafés for sandwiches and snacks
- Please note that large coolers, glassware, food and drink may not be taken into the park.
- Guests with special dietary needs should contact Guest Relations at Busch Gardens.
Shopping: There are plenty of opportunities for shopping at Busch Gardens with a wide variety of outlets offering gifts, jewellery, souvenirs and more.
Included: All shows, rides and exhibits are included with your Busch Gardens Tampa Bay ticket.
Not Included: Food, merchandise, Behind-the-Scenes tours and animal interaction experiences are optional extras and not included in your ticket price.
Busch Gardens – Getting There
Free Transport: Free round-trip transport from several convenient Orlando area locations to Busch Gardens is included with your Busch Gardens tickets! Please ensure that you reserve your transport in advance by calling the number provided on your e-ticket.
- For additional information, including pickup time and locations, please call the number on your e-ticket.
- The number of stops for each shuttle are not determined until day of trip. Your shuttle could potentially have a maximum of 3 stops on the route.
Busch Gardens is located at the corner of Busch Boulevard and 40th Street.
Busch 10165 N McKinley Dr. Tampa, FL 33612