Atlantis Aquaventure - Atlantis The Palm Waterpark Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Experience Atlantis Aquaventure: Atlantis the Palm’s Water Park!
Where better to cool off than Dubai’s awesome Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark – the No.1 waterpark in the Middle East!
Race against the clock on the rapids, get up-close with one of the biggest predators in the sea at the Shark Lagoon, or relax on a private beach overlooking 42-acres of lush tropical landscape.
Unleash your fun side on Atlantis Aquaventure's rides & attractions
You’ll never have a dull moment at the park! There’s plenty for the whole family to get stuck into - from epic water jets to hair-raising water slides and record-breaking rides.
Check out some of the best Atlantis Aquaventure has to offer
- Defy gravity on the epic Zoomerango waterslide - get ready to push yourself to the limit as you take on the mega plummets and vertical zooms
- Race friends & foes and prepare to reach record speeds as you scuttle down Slitherine - the world’s first dual waterslide
- Jump inside your tube and venture down into the Tower of Neptune before coming face-to-face with an enormous collection of sharks in Shark Attack
- Do you have it in you to take on Leap of Faith - Aquaventure’s 9-storey water slide? Be sure to keep your eyes peeled as you race past sharks and cownose rays
Explore the Lost Chambers Aquarium
As well as unlimited access to the Water park, with your Atlantis Aquaventure ticket you can enjoy Unlimited Aquarium Access – Lost Cambers is the UAE’s largest aquarium and home to over 65,000 marine animals. Wonder through the ruins of Atlantis, dive amongst sharks and rays or take a peek behind the scenes to speak with our marine experts to discover what it takes to care for such diverse marine life.
In addition, your ticket also includes:
Access to Shark Feedings – Watch our Marine Specialists dive the depths to feed the marine life including sharks and rays at the Ambassador and Shark Lagoon.
Aquaventure Beach Access – The only water park in Dubai that has a dedicated private beach available exclusively to Aquaventure and Dolphin Bay visitors.
Unlimited Surf’s Up Access – Ride the wave at the brand-new Surf’s Up wave rider at Aquaventure. Are you able to beat the pros?
Fancy swimming with Dolphins? Make your visit memorable with our Dolphin Encounter Experiences!
Cashless Payment at Aquaventure Dubai
Fed up carrying around your wallet (not easy when you’re in a swimsuit) or constantly returning to your locker? Well, Aquaventure’s cashless payment system should sound like music to your ears.
Just load up your wristband using cash or a credit card when you arrive, and you’re free to use it for buying food, drinks and souvenirs for the rest of the day – what a winner!
Your wristband also acts as the key to your locker too.
- Thrill Seekers
- Sun Seekers
Open daily, all year round
- Aquaventure is open from 10am until sunset. Exact closing times vary depending on the season, but it's usually between 5.30pm and 7pm.
- Important: Between 10am and 11am, only guests staying at Atlantis the Palm Resort may enter Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers.
Aquaventure is located at Atlantis The Palm Resort, Crescent Road, Dubai.
Height restrictions of 1.2m apply on the rides at Aquaventure
- Children aged 0-2 years can enter Aquaventure Waterpark for free!
- Children over 1.2m tall must possess an adult ticket
- Children aged 3-5 years who are below 1.2m may purchase a child ticket
What to wear:
- For safety and hygiene purposes, please wear appropriate swimwear inside the waterpark, and respectful dress when walking through the hotel.
- Abayas, sarees, long pants, jeans, underwear, cotton shorts and any sheer or see through items are not permitted while in the water.
- All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers.
- No refunds can be given to guests unable to ride the slides due to inappropriate swimwear.
Towels and locker rental are available at Aquaventure for an additional fee
- For safety reasons, selfie sticks and other extension devices are not permitted on any ride at Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food or drink, glassware or alcohol into Aquaventure
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn. To view guidelines please click here >
Drop-off and pick-up point is at the Avenues Entrance, Atlantis The Palm.
Parking is available at the Nasimi beach car park, where there is a complimentary shuttle bus to the Avenues Entrance.