Fuerteventura Acua Water Park Corralejo
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Acua Water Park Corralejo
Acua Water Park has 15 different attractions for the whole family to enjoy including a wave pool, Splash race, Kamikaze and dedicated kids area. Ride the slides, play at the wave pool, relax in the Jacuzzis, sunbathe on the FREE sunbeds or just enjoy watching the little ones play at the kids area.
Located in the village of Corralejo, in the north of the island of Fuerteventura, with a surface area of about 25.000 m2. It is a place where the whole family would have a fantastic day out!
The park has been recently renovated and offers attractions for the whole family including a kids club, where the little ones can be entertained while parents enjoy the rides. Within this space kids can take part in various different activities including board games, face painting and colouring.
Sit back and relax
Other services available at the park include: Self-service restaurant, free transport from selected resorts, locker hire (payable locally), photo shop, pool bar and souvenir shop. In addition the park offers FREE services like Wi-Fi, sunbeds, parking, animation and solarium.
- Thrill Seekers
- Sun Seekers
- Getting Active
Daily between 1st June and 31st August; Park opens set dates during low season (April, May, September, October and December).
For 2020 opening dates please click here
Please check with the park before you travel to avoid disappointment.
Park opens from 10am to 18pm June to August; during low season park opens from 10:30am to 17.30pm. Please check locally in order to see exact times.
A shuttle service is available from most major hotels at an extra cost. Please see the ‘Getting There’ tab for more information
If you are taking a child between 4-11 years-old, please ensure you take some form of ID for proof of age, otherwise you may have to pay the adult price on admission to Acua Water Park.
Entrance to Acua Water Park Corralejo
Food and beverages
Acua Waterpak is located at Avda. Nuestra Senora del Carmen, No 41, 35660, Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Spain
We offer tickets with transport. For those tickets, transport is included and available on the below days from Castillo/ Caleta de Fuste & Nuevo Horizonte: Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
Pick-ups are from 9.30am and returns at 17.00pm.
Transport from Jandia, Esquizo and Costa Calma runs in high season (July to September) on Tuesdays & Fridays; during low season (April – June & September to November) on Fridays only.
Pick-ups are from 07.45am and returns at 17.00pm;
- Please note you are not allowed to carry glass or tins inside the parks.
- Animals are not allowed in the park.
- Management reserves the right of admission to anyone.
- The company does not refund the entrance fee and others services in case of bad weather.
- Outside food or drink, as well as coolers or picnic baskets are not permitted inside the Park.
- The company will not be responsible for any item which has been lost in the park. There are lockers available on a rental basis.
- Objects like bracelets, watches, rings, and necklaces are forbidden at the pools. There are lockers available on a rental basis.
- Some rides have a minimum height requirement (1.20 mts).
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the park unless they are accompanied by an adult, who must be responsible for them at all times.
- The use of air beds in the swimming pool & rides are forbidden.
- Many rides at Acua Water Park are dynamic and thrilling. There are inherent risks in riding any amusement ride. For your protection, each ride is rated for its special features, such as speed, steep drops, sharp turns or other dynamic features. If you choose to ride, you accept all these risks.
- Guests with disabilities should refer to our staff or lifeguards for information regarding restrictions.
- Participate responsibly. You should be in good health to ride safely. You know your physical conditions and limitations. If you suspect your health could be at risk for any reason, or you could possibly aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind, DO NOT RIDE.
- Due to maintenance or weather, some attractions/rides may be temporarily unavailable.
Acua Water Park has over 15 different activities and areas for the whole family to enjoy.
- Fast River - The fast river is a unique experience which would make you travel through ramps and curves of more than 100 meters of length. This is a “solo” adventure.
- Splash Race - Try out a race in our Splash Race with a height of 16 meters and a length of 70 meters which would take you less than 6 seconds to reach the water at the other end.
- Kamikaze - These slides are designed for the brave at heart, featuring a height of 14 meters, where you can experience the most extreme drop sensation.
- Zig Zags - high speed ride you can´t miss out on
- Dark Cave - If you are not afraid of darkness this is your slide, a dark circuit where you can´t predict where would the next curve take you. This ride can be taken solo or accompanied by a second person.
- Family Race - On these slides you can share the experience of dropping down soft slides with joined with a family or a friend.
- Mini Kamikaze - Little ones can enjoy the speed at these slides which have been adapted to their height and age.
- Mini Splash Race - This attraction has six lanes adapted to kid´s size and age for them to be able to race at a smaller size route.
- Splash Lagoon - At this pool the small ones won´t stop from enjoying water sheets and jets.
- Big Jacuzzi
- Kid's Club - specially designed space for the little ones, where they could be entertained and supervised while parents have a break to enjoy our attractions. It is supervised by a member of our staff who would propose a wide range of activities (face painting, board games, club dance, etc.).
- Lazy River - At Acua Water Park you may also enjoy our Lazy River, a closed circuit of 220 meters long designed to relax, where the current would push you all the way around it up to the tunnel, where surprises awaits you.
- Kids Zone - For infants and small kids there is an area with a wide range of water games and small rides. This space is adapted for their enjoyment.
- Activity Pool with Jumping Castle - Would you dare jump off from the top of our castle? You would need to prove your nerves and jump from the castle into the activity pool. You could also try to cross over the pool hanging off the suspended ladder.
- Wave Pool - This atracction would make you feel as if you were at the sea.