Las Vegas - Things to do & Attractions
All Las Vegas Attractions
Displaying 1-15 of 15 results
Top Things to do in Las Vegas
Travel the World!
The multitude of themed hotels lining the Las Vegas Strip will make it feel as if you’ve travelled around the world in a matter of hours! Take a Gondola ride at the Venetian Hotel, pose for a snap under the replica Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel.
Come Fly with Me
A Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride is the perfect way to inject a little romance into your trip – or a fun treat for the family!
Visit the Grand Canyon (yes the real one!)
Need a break from the hustle and bustle of the Strip? It couldn’t be easier to take a day trip to the Grand Canyon – one of the natural wonders of the world - from Vegas. You can also see the Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon and more amazing sights as you escape into the beauty of nature for a day!
Want to see some of the biggest performers in the world? Chances are they’ll have a residence in Vegas. Expect artists of Celine Dion and Elton John calibre, as well as the spectacular Cirque du Soleil.
Fancy getting hitched in a helicopter? Want to walk down the aisle with Elvis? Not a problem when you’re in Vegas!
Hit the Casinos
Whether you’re looking to splash the cash or keep your mitts firmly on your moolah, you probably won’t be able to resist a flutter in the 100+ casinos that you’ll find in many of the hotels along the Strip!
Las Vegas – Quick Facts
- Flight Time from UK:
- Approx. 9h 40min
- US Dollars
- McCarran International Airport
- Opening Times:
- Resort shops open from 10am to 11pm (midnight on Friday and Saturdays)
- Casinos are open 24 hours.
- Restaurants: Most hotels and casinos will have at least one 24-hour restaurant.
- Average temperatures in Las Vegas range from a brisk 7°C in December and January to a boiling 32°C in July!
- Country code: +1
- Emergency Services Number: 911
- 120 volt
Getting Around in Las Vegas
- Hop-on Hop-off Buses
- Probably the easiest way to get around all the major Las Vegas attractions!
- Available for 24 or 48 hours, these handy buses allow you to hop on and off as much as you like at all the must-see Las Vegas resorts.
- Stops include the MGM Grand, Caesars Palace, Excalibur, Stratosphere Tower and more.
- The heavy traffic in Las Vegas makes driving a huge pain, but fortunately the choice of public transport means you don’t really need one unless you’re making a trip out of town.
- Las Vegas’s bus service CAT (www.catride.com) operates city and suburban bus routes usually from 5am to 2am daily.
- The double-decker Deuce buses run 24/7 along the Strip and to downtown.
- Exact change is often required on these buses.
- The Monorail operates from 7am to 12am on Mondays, from 7am to 2am Tuesday - Thursday and until 3am Friday - Sunday.
- It’s one of the fastest modes of transport in Vegas, and also fully wheelchair accessible.
- The Monorail connects the SLS Las Vegas to the MGM Grand, stopping at major Strip megaresorts along the way.
- The Greyhound bus station has regular buses to and from other cities such as Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco.
Glamorous, decadent, with a naughty glint in its eye, the choice of things to do in Las Vegas doesn’t disappoint! From round-the-clock entertainment to little white chapels, and of course lots of casinos – it’s party-time whenever you want it to be!
Vegas is renowned as a playground for grown-ups, but family holidays here are every bit as exciting, with theme parks and hot air balloons among the kid-friendly things to do in Las Vegas. Plus of course, you’re not a million miles away from the Grand Canyon…..
Check out the guides and tips above for our recommendations on Las Vegas attractions